Sunday 10 April 2011

Welcome to the Primary Library Book List.

I created this blog for a couple of reasons. Firstly, as part of my Primary SCITT training, I'm required to generate a list of children's books and explain how they could be used to support the curriculum. It occurred to me it might be easier to do this as a blog which I could add to as and when I found a book, or was linked to a book by a colleague. Which brings me onto the second reason for creating this blog; it's a place for others to use, a working directory of books that other teachers can add to and leave comments about the books that may benefit other teachers. Think of it as a melting pot of the best children's books available for teachers or anyone working with children to peruse for inspiration. A slightly idealistic prospect maybe and I'm half expecting to be the only one to access it but I'll carry on with this anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment